Tutorials by IT enthusiasts, for enthusiasts
Get started with learning
View more than one-hundred online tutorials, for free.
Most popular today
- Validating the input of your REST API with Spring 19/05/2015 In the next few weeks I will be writing a… (137)
- Easy integration testing with Spring Boot and REST-Assured 24/01/2015 In my previous article I explained how you could rapidly… (78)
- Using WebSockets with Spring, AngularJS and SockJS 05/10/2014 A while ago I wrote a tutorial about writing a… (65)
- Securing your REST API with Spring Security 15/05/2015 In the next couple of weeks I'm going to develop… (63)
- Using Docker containers for your Spring boot applications 26/01/2016 In my latest tutorials I built a small web application… (62)
Two months ago I wrote a small tutorial series about writing a small application using AngularJS. In that series I talked about the most common parts of AngularJS like controllers, services, filters and directives. However, AngularJS is more than just that, AngularJS also comes with an entire mocking framework, which makes the life of the […]
Recently, I wrote several tutorials about Spring boot and Spring Data JPA. A common issue that appears when writing large applications is that you don’t want to use your entities on your front-end. The reason behind this is that your entity usually resembles how your database and your tables look like, while your model or […]
In the last tutorial we created a small REST API. So now that the “producing REST API” step is completed, it’s time to start consuming it in another Spring boot project. Last time we’ve already set up a module for this project, called spring-boot-rest-client.