Tutorials by IT enthusiasts, for enthusiasts
Get started with learning
View more than one-hundred online tutorials, for free.
Most popular today
- Validating the input of your REST API with Spring 19/05/2015 In the next few weeks I will be writing a… (137)
- Easy integration testing with Spring Boot and REST-Assured 24/01/2015 In my previous article I explained how you could rapidly… (78)
- Using WebSockets with Spring, AngularJS and SockJS 05/10/2014 A while ago I wrote a tutorial about writing a… (65)
- Securing your REST API with Spring Security 15/05/2015 In the next couple of weeks I'm going to develop… (63)
- Using Docker containers for your Spring boot applications 26/01/2016 In my latest tutorials I built a small web application… (62)
In the third part of this series I will tell you how to create controllers and views and how to re-use certain parts of your view (like the header) in all your views. In the previous tutorial I told you how to create a router, which will act as a topic listener. However, we didn’t […]
Recently I wrote some articles about the various Netflix components and how they fit into a microservice architecture. In this article I will talk about the next component that is usable with Spring boot and that’s Hystrix.
In dit tweede deel over design principles ga ik het hebben over loose coupling en high cohesion en code re-usability.
Ik heb nu al enkele tutorials gesproken over REST services, maar in deze tutorial ga ik een web service (SOAP) aanspreken. Het handige van zo’n web services is dat ze contract-based zijn, je weet dus precies op voorhand (dankzij documenten zoals een WSDL) wat je moet meegeven en wat je kan terug verwachten. Doordat SOAP/WSDL […]